This semester was a challenge, one that involved lots of readings, assignments, and discussion … what are some of the opportunities you discovered as you tackled this course? Identify and discuss the three most important things you’ve learned and how you’ll apply those things in your professional life.
- You will have a few choices of focus (Misinformation/ Hate Speech) so you may choose the topic that you prefer. You will need to be logical, not reactive. Having an
- You are enrolled in a personal finance course at a local university. One of the assignments is to write a group paper with another student about the different types of retiremen
- You are a?finance manager?for a major utility company. Think about some of the capital budgeting techniques you might use for some upcoming projects. Discuss at least 2 capital
- You are a consulting psychologist for a local clinic and have been asked to review an ethically complex case. Please review the PSY699 Week four discussion case fileLinks to an
- Writing a personal mission statement offers the opportunity to establish whats important in your professional life. A personal mission statement is often an integral part of a j