18 Nov This week as a group, each team is required to deliver: The Project Design of your project. The paper must be well stru
This week as a group, each team is required to deliver:
- The Project Design of your project. The paper must be well structured.
- The focus of your research – this is the problem that the group is addressing
- How was the problem identified – this is the background of the problem
- What are the benefits of your research – this is the significance of the problem that has been researched
Below are two types of research projects. Select the one that meets your proposed project and include all the listed sections. Your paper must be well structured and must cover the main sections of your research. Case Study 1. Background, Problem, and Significance – (Worth 13-points) 2. Purpose Statement – (Worth 8-points) 3. Research Question – (Worth 8-points) 4. Paradigm and conduct of the researcher – (Worth 8-points) 5. Research Design – (Worth 8-points) 6. Participants and Sampling – (Worth 7-points) 7. Instruments – (Worth 7-points) 8. Research Procedures – (Worth 7-points) 9. Data Analysis – (Worth 7-points) 10. Ethical Consideration – (Worth 7-points) 11. Plan for Presenting the Results – (Worth 7-points) 12. Summary-Conclusion – (Worth 7 -points) 13. References – (Worth 2-points) *****Peer-reviewed within the last 5 years 14. Certification Page For Each Group/Team Member- (Worth 2-points) 15. Short-bio For Each Group/Team Member- (Worth 2-points) NOTE: Paper Length: Min 12-pages, Max 14-pages – Font: Time New Roman – 12 Descriptive Research Study1. Background and Significance – (Worth 12-points)2. Problem Statement – (Worth 6-points) 3. Purpose Statement – (Worth 6-points) 4. Research Questions – (Worth 6-points) 5. Research Hypothesis – (Worth 6-points) 6. Research limitation – (Worth 6-points) 7. Paradigm and conduct of the researcher – (Worth 6-points) 8. Research Design – (Worth 6-points) 9. Participants and Sampling – (Worth 6-points) 10. Instruments – (Worth 6-points) 11. Research procedures – (Worth 6-points) 12. Data Analysis – (Worth 6-points) 13. Ethical Consideration – (Worth 6-points) 14. Plan for Presenting Results – (Worth 6-points) 15. Summary-Conclusion. – (Worth 6-points) 16. References – (Worth 4-points) *****Peer-reviewed within the last 5 years 17. Certification Page For Each Group/Team Member- (Worth 2-points) 18. Short-bio For Each Group/Team Member- (Worth 2-points) NOTE: Paper Length: Min 12-pages, Max 14-pages – Font: Time New Roman – 12 NOTE 1: You are not required to collect data from the primary source. Make sure you do not state in your paper that you have collected data through interviews. If you mention that you have or will be collecting data in your paper, your group will receive zero (0) for this assignment.NOTE 2 : You will only work with secondary data from Peer-Reviewed Journals.NOTE 3: This is a continuation of your proposed project that you started in the previous week.Each group will submit:The required sections listed above, and including:
- Title Page – the name of each contributor to be included
- Table of Contents
- Introduction to the topic selected
- APA formatting
Steps and Procedures:
- To complete this assignment, you are required to use “ONLY” Peer-Reviewed Journals within the last 5 years. Do not use any other source to support your research. Use only Peer-Reviewed Journals.
- Include the reference of the article from the Peer-Reviewed Journal. All references must follow APA style, structure, and formatting.
- Use the basic citation styles mentioned in the APA Manual, Sixth or Seventh Editions, to cite your sources.
- This must be submitted in the group area
- Ensure you include the selected 10-Articles from Peer-Reviewed Journals as your references and sources (10-Annotated Bibliography).
- "Only" The leader of your team will submit the assignment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.