20 Nov This week, you will write a review of literature based on the technology you are investigating for your Course Project. A
This week, you will write a review of literature based on the technology you are investigating for your Course Project. A review of literature may be defined as an analysis of published information in a particular subject area. It has some similarities to an annotated bibliography, which you have completed in a previous class, but differs in important respects. An annotated bibliography focuses on annotations, or summaries, of sources. In contrast, a review of literature analyzes the sources, draws connections among them, and notes changes in thinking over time. A review of literature will focus on the following questions.
- What are the key points of agreement among the sources?
- What are the key points of disagreement among the sources?
- Do any of the sources appear to be outliers? In other words, are there any sources that bring up issues, or make assertions, that the other sources do not discuss?
- Which sources appear to be the most powerful or influential? Are there sources that all of the other sources deem highly authoritative?
- Are there any sources whose assertions seem dubious, illogical, or unsupported by the facts?
- How has thinking changed about your topic over time? Are there beliefs that have fallen out of favor?
Successful assignments will do the following.
- Analyze at least five sources from reputable publications that can be found in the DeVry Library
- Demonstrate points of similarities and differences, note patterns, and evaluate source quality
- Be approximately 750–1,000 words in length
- Be formatted per current APA standards, including a separate title page and references page
Don't forget to submit your assignment for grading.
Week 4: Literature Review Grading RubricWeek 4: Literature Review Grading RubricCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAssignment RequirementsAssignment is 750–1,000 words in length, analyzes five sources, and is formatted in the seventh edition of APA, with a separate title page and references page.30 to >0.0 ptsFull Marks0 ptsNo Marks30 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSource AnalysisEach source is briefly summarized in the student’s own words. The strengths and weaknesses of each source are clearly identified.40 to >0.0 ptsFull Marks0 ptsNo Marks40 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMaking ConnectionsThe student draws meaningful connections among the sources. Connections may include similarities and differences, changes over time, and evaluation of relative source quality.30 to >0.0 ptsFull Marks0 ptsNo Marks30 pts
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.