20 Nov This week’s project involves?to create?a PowerPoint Slide Program that introduces, explains, and evaluates one of the following subjects (your choice): The interaction of products, fun
This week's project involves to create a PowerPoint Slide Program that introduces, explains, and evaluates one of the following subjects (your choice):
- The interaction of products, funds, and information in an effective supply chain network
- The differences between a product-oriented and service-oriented supply chain network
- Trends impacting today's supply chain network and management
- The importance of cooperation and coordination between different organizational functions within a supply chain network
- The characteristics of a competitive supply chain network
The slide program should have:
- A minimum of 12 slides (more will be needed for better detail and a better. . .)
- A template appropriate to Supply Chain Management
- An introductory slide that informs your audience of the subject
- Art, photographs, clip art, and graphics to enhance every slide
- Your slides should refer to a minimum of 3 references. Cite and reference (on the last page) according to APA 6
- Use bullet lists, not long paragraphs
- Insert speaker's notes at the bottom of each page to expand on and explain your main points.
- Include a summation slide at the end that tells your reader what key points they should take away from the presentation.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.