19 Nov Throughout the previous weeks, we identified and discussed the elements of a Total Rewards Package. In an effort to lay
Throughout the previous weeks, we identified and discussed the elements of a Total Rewards Package. In an effort to lay the ground for the upcoming weeks, exploring some of these elements in further detail, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that is reflective of the following:
1) Type of position you are seeking if you were to leave your current position.
2) The location (if it matters where the job is located), compensation, and benefits you are wanting. You will want to consider the differences in cost of living when evaluating the compensation and benefits.
3) Using your current organization, identify and discuss your current total rewards package.
3) Select an organization or entity you are interested in working for, identifying and discussing the total rewards package offered. Look at both direct and indirect compensation.
(3) Compare the two packages, evaluating the pros and cons of each organization's total rewards package and opportunity
(4) In closing, make the determination as to which organization you would choose and why.
Ensure you read through all of the instructions both above and below. This is not meant to be a presentation about yourself, but instead how you would present this information to another job seeker to show that one organization may be a better option. The purpose of the assignment is that often times, when people are looking for a new job; they are often enticed by the direct compensation, i.e. the wages, not really giving any thought to the benefits before making their decisions. In addition, it is common for employees to be unaware of the benefits that are available to them as well as to access them. Besides becoming familiar with the benefits offered to employees by yours and other organizations, you be able to evaluate the total compensation being offered by organizations for the purpose of job offers and benchmarking to help your organization remain competitive.
A few things to remember:
- You should be able to address the topic effectively using 12-15 slides and USE YOUR NOTE PAGES.
- Include an introduction or agenda.
- Include a reference page with references cited within the slides or note pages.
- Do not forget to use bullet points or short sentences on your slides and expand on your note pages, or you can add audio. Think of this as where your project would go. Often times, when someone cannot attend a presentation, they rely on the note pages to expand on the information on the slides.
- Graphics should be complementary to the narrative and not overwhelming or distracting from the content.
Creating a Visually-Friendly Presentation
When you hear the number 285 million people – that is no small number. What this number represents is the number of people who are visually impaired in this world, some are corrected but others have left their vision uncorrected. If someone is not wearing corrective lenses does not mean they are not experiencing challenges with their eyesight. All of us can name at least one person who does not want to wear corrective lenses or needs to.
Some of the common visual impairments include low vision, color blindness, and dyslexia. Objects may be out of focus. For others colors may skew what they viewing, and inhibit them from distinguishing letters, colors, and objectives. Some of the colors that are difficult for some individuals to distinguish are red, green, yellow, and blue.
There are a few things you can do to make your design visually-friendly:
- Choose a legible font. This include Sans Serif, Helvetica, Arial, and Verdana
- Control brightness and contrast. As many of you have already heard me say – light background and use a dark text.
- Limit animations and effect. Do not use spinning or wavy slide transitions.
- Stay away from dark backgrounds and slide designs.
Here are some helpful links for you to develop visually-friendly presentations:
- Submit your work as an attachment
- Please support your ideas, arguments, and opinions when needed with independent research.
LATE POLICY: Students are expected to submit classroom assignments by the posted due date and to complete the course according to the published class schedule. The due date for each assignment is listed under each Assignment. As adults, students, and working professionals, I understand you must manage competing demands on your time. We all know that "life happens" but it is important to adhere as closely to the deadlines in the class as possible. Should you need additional time to complete an assignment, please contact me before the due date so we can discuss the situation and determine an acceptable resolution. If arrangements are not made in advance, a late penalty of 10% will be assessed for any assignment submitted 1-7 days past the due date. Assignments will not be accepted after the 7th day. No work will be accepted past the final day of class.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.