17 Jul Throughout this course we are going to critically assess the institutional forces that shape and create the d
Throughout this course we are going to critically assess the institutional forces that shape and create the demand for information technology. When responding to discussion boards, try to incorporate, when possible, your view as a student and your view as an employer. For example, how does social media impact you on a personal level and how would it impact your employer? They are both two very different answers.
Q1) Select one of the topics listed below and find a recent article that relates to this topic and post a summary of that article and express your views as well.
- What is disruptive technology? Cite one example of a technology that has emerged in the last decade and what impact it has had. Who/what was affected?
- What are some concerns that a typical cell phone user should have regarding privacy and how can they mitigate those concerns?
- In your opinion, how was Facebook able to dethrone MySpace as the most popular social media site? What did Facebook offer that MySpace did not?
- What technological improvement/invention has had the most impact on modern day business? Why?
Not more than 350 words total. Respond to at least two other students (150 words each peer)!!
2. Two (2) paragraphs (350 Words total) discussion response to main DQ questions. In addition, respond with two (2) students/Peers to Peer (identify peers) or two classmates. The responses should 150 words each and must focus on the discussion topic above. Examine related issues, ask questions, provide hypothesis and/or situation(s). A peer response may not be to a peer already responded to more than twice.
Note: plagiarism is not tolerated in this course. Everything must be in your own words with sources! Failure to do so will result in failing grade.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.