10 Oct Title (Cover) page ? APA 7th ed formatted Introduction: Defines the topic and sets the context for the literatur
Title (Cover) page – APA 7th ed formatted
- Introduction: Defines the topic and sets the context for the literature review, including the author's perspective or point of view on the topic, how they have defined the scope of the topic (including what's not included), and how the review will be organized. It can point out overall trends, conflicts in methodology or conclusions, and gaps in the research.
- Body (content) of LR: three (3) or more scholarly evidence-based articles organized into major topics and subtopics. These groupings may be by subject, (e.g., globalization of Nursing Informatics), type of research (e.g., case studies), methodology (e.g., qualitative), genre, chronology, or other common characteristics. Within these groups, the author can then discuss the merits of each article and provide analysis and comparison of the importance of each article to similar ones as they relate to your topic.
- Conclusion of the main findings. The conclusion makes clear how this review of the literature supports (or not) the research to follow, and may point the direction for further research. The conclusion can point out overall trends, conflicts in methodology or conclusions, and gaps in the research.
topics for your consideration:
- Current & historical perspective of nursing informatics r/t nursing education
- Current & historical perspective of nursing informatics r/t nursing clinical practice
- Current & historical perspective of nursing informatics r/t nursing administration
- Current & historical perspective of nursing informatics r/t nursing research
- Impact of information technology national trends has on NI practice
- Impact of information technology national events has on NI practice
- NI role in the clinical system
- Impact of pandemic on HIPPA
- Ethical considerations amid pandemic and HIPPA
- Security issue as the r/t healthcare team collaboration & NI
- Social media in healthcare education & practice
- Mobile tools in healthcare education & practice
- Standardized NI practice
- Connection between NI and nursing ethic's
- Current & historical perspective of nursing informatics r/t nursing education challenges
- Nursing informatics competency
- Nursing infomatics certification
- Health Care management and technology adoption
- E-Learning in Health Care settings
- Decision modeling and natural language processing
- Improving patient satisfaction scores by using data
- Health information safety and security
- Healthcare Cybersecurity
- Artificial intelligence as it relates to nursing informatics
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.