09 Jun Topic Approval 1. You can write about anything database-related except the history of databases. 2. T
1. You can write about anything database-related except the history of databases.
2. The topic needs to have sufficient scholarly sources published within the last five years. The topic should be highly relevant and specific to databases.
3. In addition to scholarly support, strong Biblical support is essential to your success. The topic must include suitable opportunities for the integration of a Biblical worldview. For example, assure you integrate a Biblical worldview into the management, storage, integrity and security surrounding the storage of personal information. At least one question you could esteem to address is what are the policies, procedures, processes, and standards that are appropriate to ethically and Biblically hold personal property of others? What are we called to do as believers to care for the personal property of others? In other words, provide a justification for the ethical storage of user data.
4. Write a 1-paragraph summary, with at least 250 words, of what you plan to discuss in your paper. Your instructor will read your proposal and either approve it or suggest that you select another topic. If your topic is not approved, you will have 2 calendar days to resubmit a second proposal for full credit. The summary must be written in 12-point Times New Roman font and be double-spaced.
5. The 1-paragraph summary must be in 3rd person narrative. That is, do not include any references to yourself (i.e. I, we, my, mine, ours) or the second person (e.g., you, yours, etc.). Acceptable pronouns are he, she, his, hers, they, them, theirs, etc.
6. Select a topic that will allow you to get at least 7 valid scholarly references for your research paper. Note that websites and articles from websites are not considered scholarly sources. Although your references page will be due in a separate deliverable, you must keep it in mind when selecting your topic.
7. Use / search for the Liberty University Online Writing Center. The current link at the time of this writing is: https://www.liberty.edu/academics/graduate/writing/?PID=17176
8. The writing center addresses important elements such as where to find scholarly journal articles, how to use proper APA, how resolve grammatical issues, and many other important elements to assist your research and writing
I have an example of a topic that was chosen last year attached. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS WORK. CHOOSE ANOTHER TOPIC. THIS IS ATTACHED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY!!! ONE ATTACHMENT IS THE DOCUMENT AND THE OTHER ATTACHMENT IS DOCUMENT WITH COMMENTS FROM THE PROFESSOR.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.