23 Sep Triangulation implies that viewing a situation from different perspectives will help the researcher gain a clearer picture of the educational situation being studied.
• Question 1Triangulation implies that viewing a situation from different perspectives will help the researcher gain a clearer picture of the educational situation being studied.
• Question 2Which type of research attempts to answer the question “what is going on here?” Selected Answer: Exploratory
• Question 3A researcher who is interested in studying bullying primarily because of his own childhood experience as a target of bullying is probably motivated by reasons.
• Question 4The philosophy is closely linked to qualitative research approaches. Selected Answer: interpretivism
• Question 5The increasing influence of interpretivist approaches on educational research is referred to as: Selected Answer: the interpretive turn.
• Question 6Which statement accurately summarizes findings from the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services study on the impact of the Early Head Start program?
• Question 7Educational research relies on thinking. Selected Answer: analytical
• Question 8Ms. Lake has been teaching first grade for four years. Each year, she has found that many of her curly- haired students are shy. Therefore, she has concluded that all children with curly hair are shy. She is displaying an error of:
• Question 9Our questions about various research topics are answered by educational theory. Selected Answer: True
• Question 10Which aspect of a research proposal involves identifying human subjects’ issues? Selected Answer: Ethics statement
• Question 11Which one of the following characteristics is NOT a criterion for a good educational research question? Selected Answer: Intention
• Question 12No Child Left Behind and the popularity of classroom-based research methods have raised awareness about the goal of :
• Question 13An educational research question may be answered through the of empirical data. Selected Answer: collection and analysis
• Question 14Qualitative researchers often employ a deductive reasoning process. Selected Answer: False
• Question 15What do the authors recommend researchers do to avoid becoming overwhelmed by the task of formulating a research question?
• Question 16When we consider whether or not the answer to a research question will make a difference for society we are addressing:
• Question 17When assessing the validity of a study, it is important to:
• Question 18The standard of confidentiality does not apply to information available in public records. Selected Answer: True
• Question 19Diana Baumrind and Stanley Milgram agreed that obedience to authority could be studied in a laboratory setting.
• Question 20Why did Amos Hatch reportedly feel guilty following his six-month study of social interactions in kindergarteners?
• Question 21Assessing a study from the perspective of the subject(s) is central to research ethics. Selected Answer: True
• Question 22In order for an experiment to be considered valid, the research methods must be kept confidential. Selected Answer: False
• Question 23Minimizing possible harm to subjects and maximizing benefits are cornerstones of the ethical principle referred to as:
• Question 24How many of Milgram’s 40 subjects shocked the Learner at the highest level (XXX)? Selected Answer: 25
• Question 25 The primary focus of research ethics is:
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.