06 Apr University Community Hospital is a medium-sized hospital located in the Central United States. The leader
University Community Hospital is a medium-sized hospital located in the Central United States. The leadership team within the hospital is constantly being challenged with issues on the health and well-being of people, the application of new technologies, and the ongoing quest for service improvement. Through this quest, scientific research becomes essential in approaching these challenges. The administrators at University Community Hospital reviewed the following:
- Different types of research
- Sources of data
- Types of data
- Techniques for data collection, analysis, and reporting
They quickly realized that there was a link between healthcare policy formulation, planning, and quality service delivery and reliable information from a properly conducted scientific research process.
For this report, incorporate the following questions:
- What are important factors in scientific research?
- What is not a reason why the scientific method is best for health research?
- What does the primary data collection process include?
- What are the attributes of secondary data?
- What are the limitations of qualitative research?
- What are sources of qualitative data?
- What are types of quantitative research design?
- When using the mixed methods design, what is expected?
- What does the convergent mixed method not include?
- The Education Resources Information Center (ERIC) is an Internet-based digital library sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES). What best describes ERIC services?
- What technologies can support your research?
- When using the explanatory sequential mixed method, what factors should you be aware of?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.