03 May Use the Internet, newspaper websites (such as USA Today, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journa
Use the Internet, newspaper websites (such as USA Today, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, or The Washington Post) to research an article that uses statistical data related to a current event, your major, your current field, or your future career goal.
The chosen article must have a publication date during this quarter and use ONE of the following categories of descriptive statistics:
- Measures of frequency: counting rules, percent, frequency, frequency distributions.
- Measures of central tendency: mean, median, mode.
- Measures of dispersion or variation: range, variance, standard deviation.
- Measures of position: percentile, quartiles.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Write a summary of the article.
- Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics.
- Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.
- Analyze the reasons why the author chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.