09 Jun Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 schol
Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed article for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately include the http or DOI for all references used please Note: Please see reading references below:
Week 5 DQ1
Describe how someone who is mandated psychological services, may act differently than someone who receives voluntary psychological services. Discuss the role of extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
Week 5 DQ 2
How does the justice system view psychological services in general?
1. Read “Psychological Evaluations in the Criminal Justice System: Basic Principles and Best Practices” by Miller from Aggression and Violent Behavior (2013).
2. Read “The Significance of Combining Evaluations of Competency to Stand Trial and Sanity at the Time of the Offense” by Chauhan, Warren, Kois, & Wellbeloved-Stone from Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (2015).
3. Read “A Descriptive Analysis of Pretrial Services at the Single-Jurisdictional Level” by Cooprider from Federal Probation (2004).
4. Read "Pre-Trial Therapy: Avoiding the Pitfalls," by Jenkins, Muccio, & Paris from Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal (2015).
5.Read "State of the System: Federal Probation and Pretrial Services," by Johnson & Baber from Federal Probation (2015).
6. Read "Navigating Your Way Through a Mental Competency Hearing," by Wagner, Steitz & Tedford from Reporter (2017).
7. Read "Does Mandating Offenders to Treatment Improve Completion Rates?" by Coviello, Zanis, Wesnoski, Palman, Gur, Lynch, & McKay from Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment (2013).
8. Read "Competency to Stand Trial Evaluations in a Multicultural Population: Associations Between Psychiatric, Demographic, and Legal Factors" by Paradis, Owen, Solomon, Lane, Gulrajani, Fullar, & McCullough from International Journal of Law and Psychiatry (2016).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.