14 Sep Using the Android Studio SDK to build (simulate) an Android mobile app that uses consumable web services. Requireme
Using the Android Studio SDK to build (simulate) an Android mobile app that uses consumable web services. Requirements on page 174.There are many tools and development frameworks that can be used to build mobile apps. One example and walkhtrough is provided in our textbook (chapter 6 – pp. 151-182). For our project this week (Assignment 6), we will use this guidance, but utilize a newer approach (Android Studio) to complete this project. Our authors mention that there are two options for starting our application – build the desired layout (UI) and populate, OR build the code that will populate the layout (p. 164). I call our effort this week "simulation" because we don't do the actual coding necessary to populate the layout or to make each activity function. Instead, we start with a layout that meets the Derby app in Android requirements (p.174). Here is the layout: Android app layout.jpg. Coding examples and a brief explanation are provided for each element used in the layout (TextView, Button, and TableLayout), but you ARE NOT required to implement any code for this assignment.For this assignment:Create the Android Studio SDK on your computer – here is a YouTube video that should help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOfCEhWq8sg
- First download and install the latest version of the Java Development Kit (JDK) from the Oracle site – (Apple users should already have this installed; please verify).
- Download and install the newest version of Android Studio from the official Android site – choose the version appropriate for your platform (Windows, Mac, etc)
- Once Android Studio is working, add desired SDK components using SDK Manager (see page 157); adding just the newest platform tools is adequate for this assignment.
- From the Android Studio menu, select "Create a New Project"; give your project any name (suggest: DerbyData) and save.
- Make one screen shot here that shows you have configured Android Studio and started a new Project
You are ready to start adding UI elements for your Android app matching the layout above as your guide.
- Working in the Object code pane, choose one of the pre-configured layout templates – Examples: empty_activity for Android Studio.png
- If you use an empty or blank layout template, you can drap and drop the required UI elements then size, rename and place them where you want.
- The next step would be to write code that provide method and function for each of these elements – you ARE NOT required to implement any code for this assignment.
- Make a second screen shot showing the final placement of the UI elements on the template; except for coding, this is your simulated Android app.
Submit these two screen shots as deliverables for Assignment 6 – a cover page nor references is not reguired for this assignment. ????
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.