19 Nov Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research eight
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research eight (8) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer the below assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your below assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Do these in order:
- In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
- Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
- Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
- Repeat for a total of eight (8) peer-reviewed sources.
Assume that you are the CFO of a large company that has a lot of cash, the CEO of the company wants to invest some the cash temporarily either in 90 days US treasury in dollars or 90 days French government security in Euro:You are asked for advice and you are given the following information:
- Let iNY = 90-day interest rate in New York.
- Let iParis = 90-day interest rate in Paris.
- Let E (e) = the expected spot rate in 90 days.
Read peer reviewed publications and write a 5-7 APA standard formatted paper. Your paper must encompass the followings:
- The variables to include in your report to the CEO of your company must demonstrate the most profitable investment for the company at the lowest risk.
- The five steps of calculations to be explained, put in notation, and be converted into a mathematical formula.
- Your advice to the CEO must be based on:
- The interest rate differential between the two countries remains constant.
- The current status of interest rates in the two countries will change.
- Provide the equation that exhibits the state of equilibrium between the money market and the foreign exchange market in these two countries.
- Explain why this equation represents the Interest Rate Parity theorem?
- How you can persuade your CEO that the Interest Rate Parity theorem is a reliable tool in forecasting the Dollar/Euro parity at the maturity date.
- Please provide some reasoning on how multinational corporations can use this theorem to mitigate the currency risk in their foreign business activities.
- Provide data for Expected Dollar/Euro rates and interest rates on 90 days securities from any financial website and Federal Reserve website and demonstrate your reasoning numerically.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.