15 Sep Using the McGraw-Hill Dataset in the Excel file, located here, complete the following tasks: Task#1: Compute the
Using the McGraw-Hill Dataset in the Excel file, located here, complete the following tasks:
Task#1: Compute the mean number of home runs per game. To do this, first find the mean number of home runs per team. Next, divide this value by 162 (a season comprises 162 games); then multiply by 2 because there are two teams in each game. Use the Poisson distribution to estimate the number of home runs that will be hit in a game. Find the probability:
1) There are no home runs in a game.
2) There are two home runs in a game.
3) There are at least 4 home runs in a game.
1) The mean attendance per team for the season was 2.439 million, with a standard deviation of 0.618 million. Use the normal distribution to estimate the number of teams with attendance of more than 3.5 million. Compare that estimate with the actual number. Comment on the accuracy of your estimate.
2) The mean team salary was $121 million, with a standard deviation of $40.0 million. Use the normal distribution to estimate the number of teams with a team salary of more than $100 million. Compare that estimate with the actual number. Comment on the accuracy of your estimate.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.