25 Nov Was Raymond Albert Kroc, founder of McDonald?s an Entrepreneur? If yes, Why? ?If not, Why Not?? I believe YES he was an Entre
Assignment: 1.5 pages
Was Raymond Albert Kroc, founder of McDonald’s an Entrepreneur? If yes, Why? If not, Why Not??
I believe YES he was an Entrepreneur here are some of my reasons:
1. Vision – Dreaming until the idea is less vague and more clear
2. Passion – Persistence & Believing in yourself -Making a roaring fire from a kindle
3. Optimism – Including Devotion & Resilience to keep succeeding despite failure & challenges
4. Integrity – Pitching an idea for profits is one thing but doing it to make the world a better place is another
5. Leadership – giving credit to your team for making dreams a reality
6. Planning – Creating a blueprint of your dream
7. Curiosity – Drives a person to new doors, paths & worlds.
8. Creativity – The word “Impossible” does not exist in your dictionaries
9. Craziness – The good kind of crazy, having wild, outlandish ideas
10. Innovative – Always constantly improving, coming up with new ideas
Please use proper reputable references if not academic references are available
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.