We start the week by introducing polynomials. We will learn how to identify and simplify polynomials. We will also learn how to find the greatest common factor (GCF) among them. As our knowledge of polynomials grows, we will then move on to factoring trinomials. For your first post, search online for an article or video that describes how polynomials can be used in the real world. Provide a one paragraph summary of the article or video
- Your career objectives and how the MPH course offerings leading to the MPH will help in reaching these objectives; a description of how your career has progressed to this poin
- You will assemble content literacy article resources to be included in an annotated bibliography. You will choose at least 10 resources that will discuss the problem in your Act
- You should respond to at least two of your peers by extending or adding supplementary distinctions to their posts. Your reply posts are worth 40 points (20 points per response).
- You have been asked to conduct a study of high school teachers to explore their sense of well-being during the transition to a virtual classroom in a global pandemic. You believ
- You are to select an exposure and disease, my selection is (Pneumonia). Then use one of the modes of cause and effect to explain the relationship: Hill’s Criteria for Causati