09 Jun Week 10 Assignment – Company Presentation Overview For this final assignment, imagine that you are an
Week 10 Assignment – Company Presentation
For this final assignment, imagine that you are an HR manager on an HRM planning committee for your selected multinational corporation. You are required to present to upper management concerns related to global human resources matters.
You have compiled data about three of those concerns in previous assignments, but you need to add two more elements to the presentation.
The VP of human resource management has asked you to present a PowerPoint presentation to upper management to discuss your findings. These include:
- Culture in a global environment.
- Performance management systems.
- Training to improve expatriate performance.
In addition to presenting data of the previous assignments, the vice president of human resource management also wants you to discuss a compensation strategy that would support international operations in your company and to identify two or three key strategies your company could use to enhance ethical behavior, labor relations, and work conditions.
Create a 10–15 slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Address concerns from prior assignment feedback.
- Summarize what you have learned about blending different cultures in a global corporation.
- Summarize the factors of a performance management system for a global corporation.
- Outline a training plan for employees on international assignments.
- Include training for pre-assignment, during the assignment, and post-assignment.
- Recommend compensation strategies that support international operations.
- Recommend 2–3 strategies that enhance ethics, labor relations, and work conditions.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensure that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- Narrate each slide as if you were presenting them in a meeting, and write out detailed speaker notes. See Record a Slide Show with Narration and Slide Timings if you need more information about narrating PowerPoint slides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a presentation that includes strategies to address compensation, ethics, labor relations, and work conditions for a given company.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.