11 Jun Week 2 Group Discussion Questions
Week 2 Group Discussion Questions
1.What are the major ethical guidelines and assessment standards available to counselors today?
Who developed these guidelines and standards?
2. How might your work as a Counselor be affected by public laws and court decisions outlined in Table
3. Discuss the 12 competencies on page 51 in the text? What is the JCTP?
4. What are some strategies for engaging in the assessment process ethically.
Chapter 4 Multicultural Considerations in Assessment
1. What are the criteria for fairness according to the Standards for Psychological and Educational Testing?
2. What are the multicultural considerations in cognitive, Career and Personality assessments?
3. What are some examples 0f Test Bias? Are all tests culturally Bias? How can an instrument in published in another language other than English still biased?
4. What accommodations can counselors provide for individuals with disabilities?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.