11 May Week 3 Project Instructions Communication, Risk, and Human Resources. This course has major project assignments that will be due in W
Week 3 Project
Communication, Risk, and Human Resources.
This course has major project assignments that will be due in Weeks 3 and 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and other work for those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
This week, you will submit the next three parts of the course-length project. The deliverables for Week 3 are:
- The communications plan: Determine stakeholders from the requirements determination section. Add a new stakeholder and determine the following information for him or her:
- Information need
- The messages to be communicated
- The timing and frequency of communication
- The person responsible for communication
- The medium for communication
- Risk assessment: Determine potential risks that can prevent the project's objectives from being met on time and within the budget. Develop a risk mitigation plan to manage the risks. The plan should have a severity ranking for each risk. For the most severe risk, develop a risk mitigation strategy that includes risk triggers and the team members responsible for responding to the risk.
- The organization and human resources plan: Prepare an organizational structure for the project and identify the skills required to perform the work effectively and efficiently. Identify project team members and define their functions, responsibilities, qualifications, and capabilities. Explain where each team member fits into the organizational structure, including the details of the stage of the project where the team member will be assigned. Create a responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
- Provide a summary of the key information you have learned in the project so far. What seem to be the most important ideas? What ideas are you still finding challenging? What practical ways can you apply what you are learning?
- Submit your answers in a 6- to 8-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your document SU_PMC6601_W3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
- Submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.