23 Jan Week 4 Discussion Chest Pain CP is a 64-year-old male who presents to the emergency department (ED) via ambulance for chest pain. He was out shoveling snow from his driveway when he d
Week 4 Discussion
CP is a 64-year-old male who presents to the emergency department (ED) via ambulance for chest pain. He was out shoveling snow from his driveway when he developed left anterior chest pain, pressure-type, radiating to his jaw and shoulder. Despite the cold weather, he was sweating. He also noted palpitations and shortness of breath, although he thought it was just because he was “a little out of shape.” He was afraid that something was wrong, so he asked his wife to call 911.
Past Medical History
• Diabetes mellitus
• Gout Medications
• Hydrochlorothiazide, 25 mg once daily
• Allopurinol, 300 mg once daily
• Retired factory worker
• Smokes one pack of cigarettes per day
• Drinks about six beers per day (sometimes more)
• Well-developed obese man in moderate distress
• Height: 69 inches; weight: 252 lbs.; blood pressure: 172/110; pulse: 92; respiration rate: 16; temperature: 98.7 °F
• Lungs: Scattered bilateral wheezes
• Heart: Regular with grade II/VI systolic murmur
• Extremities: No edema
Labs and Imaging
• Complete blood count with mild leukocytosis (WBC 12.9k)
• Potassium: Low at 2.9 mEq/L
• Glucose: 252 mg/dL
• Troponin I: 1.7 ng/L
• Uric acid: 11.1 mg/dL
• EKG: ST segment depression with T-wave inversion over lateral leads; no pathologic Q waves Next Steps
• CP’s admitting diagnoses are non-ST segment elevation acute coronary syndrome, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, obesity, alcohol abuse, hyperuricemia, and smoker
1. What medications should be instituted for CP?
2. What medications should be continued after discharge?
3. What lifestyle modifications can be recommended for CP?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.