11 Jun Week 4: Translating Research into Practice
Select one of the leading causes of the global/US burden of disease that is prevalent in your patient population or is prevalent in your community. Conduct a search for three randomized control trials (RCT) addressing an intervention to ease the burden of disease.
• Identify the database source of each RCT.
• Formulate a brief evidence synthesis of the three-selected RCTs. Include the main points of the selected sources and the relationship between the sources. Remember, an evidence synthesis is more than an evidence summary.
• As a DNP practice scholar, describe how will you disseminate information to impact the point of care?
Please review the following resources.
· IHME (2017). The global burden of disease. http://www.healthdata.org/sites/default/files/files/infographics/GBD2015_Brief_Final_6_12_17.pdf
· The U.S. Burden of Disease Collaborators. The State of U.S. Health, 1990–2016 Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Among U.S. States (2018). JAMA, 319(14), 1444–1472. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2018.0158
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.