30 Apr Week 4 Writing Notebook [WLOs: 3, 4] [CLOs: 2, 4, 5] Each week you will have an opportunity to
Week 4 Writing Notebook
[WLOs: 3, 4] [CLOs: 2, 4, 5]
Each week you will have an opportunity to practice different aspects of the writing process in this writing notebook. It consists of a template you will fill out and submit in Canvas. In addition to introducing and practicing targeted components of the writing process, these notebooks are meant to help you to determine your own strengths and identify opportunities for growth.
This week, the writing notebook focuses on how to analyze context and situation for your writing to ensure that you choose the best rhetorical style for your purpose.
Before you begin this week’s writing notebook, please read the following Writing Center resources:
- Writing a Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Aligning Your Paper with the Assignment Prompt (Links to an external site.)
- Understanding Your Assignment (Links to an external site.)
- Summary vs. Analysis (Links to an external site.)
- What Is Academic Writing? (Links to an external site.)
In the Week 4 Writing Notebook you will,
- Analyze the context and situation for your writing to ensure that you choose the best rhetorical style for your purpose.
- Follow the steps outlined below to complete this week’s writing notebook:
- Download the Week 4 Writing Notebook Template below, which has been provided for you in both a Word document and a PDF file.
- Week 4 Writing Notebook Template download(PDF)
- Week 4 Writing Notebook Template download(Word)
- Complete all steps of the Situation, Context, and Rhetorical Style Activity in the Week 4 Writing Notebook, including the reflection step.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.