15 Sep Week 7 Assignment – Professional Experience: Presentation Outline Overview The Professional Experience assignment
Week 7 Assignment – Professional Experience: Presentation Outline
The Professional Experience assignments have been designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. When you are writing in the workplace, it is essential to make sure that you carefully follow any specific directions you receive. Sending poorly formatted or poorly written communications to managers or coworkers is not something you want to do! To earn full credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit.
If you submit your Professional Experience assignment before the due date and you are not satisfied with your grade, you may resubmit it one time before the due date for a new grade.
Last week, you created a PowerPoint presentation; next week, you will submit an audio or video recording of that presentation. For this week's Professional Experience, you will create an outline for your recorded presentation. You may use the outline example provided or create your own for this Professional Experience.
- Download and review the Presentation Outline Sample [XLSX].
- Save the outline template to your desktop using the following file name format:
- Example file name: Smith_Presentation_Outline
- Review the outline guidelines that you will use to create an outline.
- You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample or develop one of your own using MS Word or Excel. In either format, include the key elements: slide number, slide title, slide content, and narrative.
- Write short bullet points, not long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation.
- Remember that the content should focus on a specific aspect of social media use in the workplace, such as the importance of companies embracing social media, advertising through social media, establishing policies involving social media, or communicating properly and professionally through social media platforms.
- Save all changes you made to your document. If you are not using the outline sample provided, be sure that you follow the file naming convention specified in the instructions.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.