05 Jan what are organizational ethics
Write a 100-150 word response to each of the bulleted questions below. Each question must have its own response and meet the minimum word count. Of the four functions of management,
(1) planning – to set directions,
(2) organizing- to assemble resources and systems,
(3) leading- to create workforce enthusiasm,
(4) to ensure desired results, which one is most important? Why What are organizational ethics, and how do ethics influence human behavior? Describe the different kinds of abilities that employees use to perform their jobs It is critical for you as a manager to identify and understand what motivates your employees. Most probably, your workforce consists of people representing different generations. Harvard Management Update findings suggest managers can significantly improve the performance of their employee if they get a feel for the way their employees (belonging to different generations) communicate and interact. Here is how these groups have been defined:
Pre-Boomer: Attuned to business environment when technology was not so widespread. They believe in and prefer face-to-face (F2F) interaction. They favor direct contact over e-mail and voice mail. They feel comfortable with conventional and established practices and procedures.
Boomers: A very sociable group of people. Teamwork hits home with them. Job enrichment and recognition between their peer groups and colleagues would drive and inspire them. They would prefer that goals and objectives of their jobs are clear and definite.
Generation X: They just want to know what needs to be done and they would prefer to figure out how that would be done. They believe in direct and sincere feedback. Timely and regular feedback keeps them motivated. They do not mind adding fun with business.
Generation Y: An informal group of people. They make the most of the technology. They use e-mail effectively for communication. They "relate the task to their goals and focus on coaching." What are your thoughts to comment on the findings of this report based on your work experience in the industrial manufacturing industry.
5. How can I explain to a colleague the practical relevance and power of Organizational Behavior to solve problems?
6.Why do people engage in unethical behavior, even unwittingly, and what lessons can be learned from that?
7. How can human and social capital affect one’s career opportunities and job performance?
8. What role do values play influencing my behavior?
9. What work related outcomes are associated with job satisfaction?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.