VIDEO LINK: https://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action/comments
- Use the first sentence of each paragraph to identify the question or prompt you are addressing.
- Do NOT write out the prompt/question before addressing it!
- What are two (2) important points being made by Mr. Sinek in his talk? Do NOT tell us what the video is about (we all watched it); simply tell us what 2 key points you learned from it.
- Reflecting on your own purchasing habits, discuss how the principles presented by Mr. Sinek relate to you personally as a consumer. Provide a specific example of a time you were influenced to make a purchase because a company used these principles.
- If you were marketing yourself to a company during an interview, what would be your personal sales pitch, WORD FOR WORD, based on the principles presented by Mr. Sinek? One or two concise sentences will work for this.