12 Oct What definition of business model?do you find most useful, and why? 2. Why does the canvas model help to better under
Chapter 2 Study Questions:
1. Why is innovation important and how is it changing?
2. What are the 2 main types of innovation? Give 2 examples of each type.
3. What is meant by the phrase "disruptive innovation?" Provide 2 company examples. (min.100 words)
4. What are the ways to generate business ideas?
5. Briefly describe the various methods of researching a business opportunity.
6. List the 5 phases to complete an opportunity analysis.
7. When does an idea need to be protected?
8. Describe the evaluation screening process.
9. Why do you think Dell was successful when other companies trying the same model failed?
Chapter 3 Study Questions:
1. What definition of business model do you find most useful, and why?
2. Why does the canvas model help to better understand a business?
3. How do the 9 sections lead to a better understanding of the business model?
4. Describe the MVP process and how is it best used with customers? (min.100 words)
5. Why was Greif Packaging, described in Chapter 2, able to capture more of the value in the supply chain? Where did the extra value come from, and were there others who lost the value they were selling?
6. What is digital collaborative filtering? Name 3 companies that are successfully using this technique in their business model.
7. What do you find most innovative about the DBI business model? Can you think of similar examples where these concepts might be used?
8. Name 3 similarities and 3 differences between a franchise and a license.
9. List 4 types of corporate partnering with the advantages and potential disadvantages to both large and small companies.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.