30 Apr What have you posted on your social media accounts recently? Was it a recent trip or office fun
What have you posted on your social media accounts recently? Was it a recent trip or office function? How much of your personal life have you posted online with very few security controls? There is a vast amount of information concerning ordinary people available publicly on the web; all you need is time and basic online investigative skills to find it.
Using OSINT techniques, conduct a passive online investigation of a senior officer within a publicly traded organization. Document the process as you go so that it can be replicated; use screen captures to prove completion of each step and include as an appendix to your report.
Write your report to include following:
- Full name and any aliases of your target
- Personal information (address, telephone number, email, and asset information)
- Birth date, age, other important dates
- Professional and personal connections (people)
- Personal interests and membership in user groups (Have they taken a vacation recently?)
- Contribution to blogs
- Presence on social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, and so forth; include account names)
- Professional networks
- Public records
- Criminal investigations or other newsworthy items
- Report the findings of your investigation. As this is part of an investigation, you need to provide your step-by-step process.
Your target, a senior officer for a publicly traded company, should have information related to every requirement within this report. Please read the rubric carefully before continuing.
Read the article “How users think about social media privacy.”
Then in 500–750 words, answer the following:
- Discuss your understanding of privacy in the digital age.
- Discuss vertical privacy versus horizontal privacy.
- Discuss the moral and ethical implications, from a Christian worldview, within the context of digital privacy and performing a personal data search as used in the exercise above.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.