12 Oct What is the behavior that is affected by social policy?
As you can see, there aren’t any required readings from Miller, Benjamin, and North this week. Your Discussion Board assignment is to find an article that estimates the price elasticity of demand or supply for a good or service that is currently affected by social policy (in some way) in some geographic location. (Yes, you’ll have to perform some outside research.) For example, you could focus on the price elasticity of supply of street-level prostitutes in Chicago, like Levitt and Venkatesh do here: http://international.ucla.edu/institute/article/85677 (Links to an external site.). Your post should consist of no more than 200 words and address the following questions:
– What is the behavior that is affected by social policy?
– Who is punished (consumers or producers or both) for violating the policy and what are the sanctions?
– Who performed the estimation and what are the actual estimates?
– What do these estimates mean (e.g., elastic demand, inelastic supply, etc.)?
– What practical impact does social policy have on the market in question?
– In your opinion, are there better alternative policies than the current policy? Make sure to justify your normative assertion using economic logic.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE EXAMPLE
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.