The assignment should identify and critically discuss a Project on Information Systems applied to a given company (CRM, ERP, KMS, SCM, TPS, TPS, FSS).
The assignment should include a title page (indicating the total word-count) and a clear introduction on the chosen organisation/project. The assignment should be no more than 2500 words and should include references from peer-reviewed sources (i.e. books and academic Journals) formatted using the Harvard referencing style.
The key questions to be answered as part of the assignment are (but are not limited to) the following:
1. What management problems typical of information systems was the organisation experiencing? What management, organization, and technology factors were responsible for those problems?
2. What elements of the information systems strategy did the organisation pursue?
3. How did the organisation’s new CRM/ERP/KMS/SCM/TPS/TPS/FS systems to support its business strategy?
4. How did the organisation’s new information system improve operations and management decision making?
Your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
- All statements made must be supported by facts, figures, and references.
- Font size 12
- Number of words: 2000 – 2500.
- Additional file requirements: Type additional requirement info or “None”. All refencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.