30 Apr What public?health issue?would you like to explore using a research study? What are some considerations
- What public health issue would you like to explore using a research study?
- What are some considerations that researchers face when designing a study?
Follow the steps below. The underlined segments prompt you to know what specific information you need to write next to each number when you write your answer in the discussion board. Your Coach will post an example answer on the discussion board.
1) Choose a topic: Choose a public health problem that you would like to investigate. Briefly state the health issue.
2) Research the topic: Read general background information about your topic using reliable websites such as those belonging to a federal agency (e.g., Health Services and Resources Administration, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Bureau of Primary Health Care), respected national organization (e.g., American Heart Association, American Cancer Association, Kaiser Family Foundation), and/or peer-reviewed journal articles.
3) Document Prevalence and/or Incidence: Find and write the prevalence or incidence of the condition using one or more of your reliable websites or articles. Cite the source for the prevalence or incidence next to it.
4) Hypothesize: Considering what you have learned about the health issue you've chosen, consider the possible risk factors for the condition, means of prevention, and potential outcomes. Write a carefully considered hypothesis about one risk factor or means of prevention (this is the "exposure) that you could test which has not, based on what you read, been widely studied.
5) Design your study: Once you have your hypothesis, design a study that you could do to test your hypothesis. Imagine that time, money, and logistics are unlimited and you have all the resources you need at your disposal. Include the following information:
5a. Who are your study participants?
5b. How would you collect or obtain your data?
5c. What time of study design would you use? (e.g., cohort, case-control, observational, or randomized control trial)
5d. Why is this design (your answer to 5c) an appropriate study design for your study?
5e. Into which category of study design does your study design fall? (experimental, quasi-experimental, observational)
5f. What elements of your study justify inclusion into the category of study design you wrote for 5d? (e.g., is there manipulation? randomization?)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.