09 Jan What was your carbon footprint (number of pounds of emissions for each category)? How did your family carbon footprint (annual pounds of C2 emissions) compare to the U.S. average?
My Carbon Footprint Assignment
Complete the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) carbon footprint calculator activity at https://www3.epa.gov/carbon-footprint-calculator/
Use this worksheet to record your responses to the following questions. Your responses (not counting the questions) should equal 500 words of content.
1. What was your carbon footprint (number of pounds of emissions for each category)? How did your family carbon footprint (annual pounds of C2 emissions) compare to the U.S. average?
2. Did your carbon footprint numbers surprise you? Why, or why not?
3. Explain at least two types of changes you were willing to take or not take in each category (energy, transportation, and waste).
4. How much was your emissions numbers reduced with your proposed changes?
5. Summarize your savings.
a. How many trees are your proposed changes equal to?
b. How much monetary savings are your proposed changes equal to?
c. How many pounds of waste reduction are your changes equal to?
6. What role do you think the government should take in reducing emissions?
7. While the EPA Carbon Footprint Calculator may not be super accurate and not truly personalized, what is the purpose of the calculator?
8. Write a few sentences summarizing your thoughts on the assignment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.