Where can you find evidence to inform your thoughts and scholarly writing? Throughout your degree program, you will use research literature to explore ideas, guide your thinking, and gain new insights.
- Week 4 GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE AND THE CONTINUUM OF VIOLENCE ???? Globally, one in three women will experience gender-based violence (GBV) at the hands of an intimate partner. ?Data sho
- Assignment Pros and Cons of Affirmative Action Read the article titled Does the U.S. need Affirmative Action? Links to an external site.? and write a 350-word introducing the meaning
- In preparation for the ‘halfway point’ of our class please take this time to reflect on what we’ve covered so far in class. What has had the most impact so far? Why??? Please make sur
- In Chapter 8 of our textbook David Chalmers (in ‘The Hard Problem of Consciousness’ page 384) discusses ‘philosophical zombies’.? What does he mean by this? Why do ‘zombies suggest th
- Are Things as They Appear? The philosopher Nick Bostrom gives us three possibilities in ‘Are We Living In a Computer Simulation’.? Please read this inclusion in Chapter 9 (page 442) a