22 Jun Why do legal protections for womens employment rights continue to be an issue? Why isnt womens legal access to employment a sufficient victory?
Please see the attached on discussion instructions. Please also write out the questions you ask. Please answer two or more questions.
Please use the classroom material attached and the links below as references. CITE IN APA FORMAT.
Refer to at least three of the learning resources for the week in your response to one or more of the questions below. Include specific examples from your life, history, the news, or the media.
· Why do legal protections for women's employment rights continue to be an issue? Why isn't women's legal access to employment a sufficient victory?
· How do laws protecting women in the workplace benefit society as a whole?
· What factors keep men and women segregated into "masculine" and "feminine" jobs? Why do you think these divisions persist? What does it take to turn a job into a gender-neutral one? Can you think of any examples of where this has happened?
· Is Affirmative Action policy still needed? If so, how would you administer it fairly? If not, which of the reasons for its creation do you think are no longer valid?
· Why does unpaid domestic labor fall so unequally to women? Why is this a problem? Can you suggest some solutions?
· Why are so many women involved in part-time work? How could part-time or home-based work be made more equitable for women? What conditions need to exist before women are able to make a genuine choice between part-time vs. full-time labor?
· Why does it matter if women are in executive positions in business or not?
· How does the #MeToo movement fit into discussions about women's equality in the workforce? Here are a few articles that will help you get caught up on this recent movement. If you respond to this question, refer to at least one of our assigned learning resources for the week in addition to any references to the articles below:
#MeToo is at a crossroads in America. Around the world, it's just beginning. [Washington Post, 2020]
Harvey Weinstein's Conviction Shows How Cultural Change Is Reshaping the Criminal Justice System [The New York Times, 2020]
"The 'Click' Moment: How the Weinstein Scandal Unleashed a Tsunami" [The New York Times, 2018]
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.