With no rules, I have one hour Youtube meeting about the LA City Plan Review Board Meeting this Thursday.
Please I want the following:
3 pages double-spaced summary including just the main points and what's going on at this meeting and try to use bullet points, I have a simple in the files, please look into it. Also, there is attached file about this meeting.
So, most of it is like bullet points just like the example,
The youtube video.
PLAN REVIEW BOARD (PRB) Ventura/Cahuenga Boulevard Corridor Specific Plan
Dennis DiBiase, 2nd Vice President, 3rd Council District Appointee (Woodland Hills)
Kathy Delle Donne, President, 3rd Council District Appointee (Tarzana)
Lisa Karadjian, 2nd Council District Appointee (Studio City)
Lisa Petrus, 4th Council District Appointee (Sherman Oaks)
Lisa Sarkin, 1st Vice President, 2nd Council District Appointee (Studio City)
August Steurer, Mayor’s Appointee
Florence Blecher, 4th Council District Appointee (Cahuenga Pass)
DATE: Thursday, May 4, 2023 TIME: 2:30 PM PLACE: HYBRID MEETING
MARVIN BRAUDE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY CONSTITUENT SERVICE CENTER 3rd Floor Conference Room 3B 6262 Van Nuys Boulevard, Van Nuys, California 91401
Please see https://planning.lacity.org/about/commissions-boards-hearings IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING AND OFFER PUBLIC COMMENT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS. Join Zoom Webinar: https://planning-lacity-org.zoom.us/j/84370561330 Dial by your location: US: +1 213 338 8477 or +1 669 900 9128 Webinar ID: 843 7056 1330 Password: 445589 Instructions for access (Computer): Go to link above and enter password when prompted. Or From the Zoom application, Join > Enter Webinar ID > Enter Password. Instructions for access (Telephone): Dial one of the phone numbers listed above. Will be asked for a Webinar ID, enter "(Webinar ID listed above)", followed by "#" (pound sign). Will be asked to enter a participant ID, enter "#" (pound sign) to continue. Will then be joined into the webinar. Presentations and meeting materials as applicable can be viewed at the following link: tinyurl.com/VentPRB
1. Call to Order, Introductions, and Establishment of quorum
2. Public Comment Period on non-agenda items*
3. Staff/Board Communication
4. Matters of Concern:
Los Angeles City Planning Department 6262 Van Nuys Boulevard, Suite 430
Van Nuys, CA 91401-2709 Internet: http://planning.lacity.org/
a. Status of the intersections and improvements on Ventura Boulevard. Action Item
1. Columbus Avenue, Calhoun Avenue and Lemona Avenue 2. Woodman Avenue and Ventura Boulevard 3. Hayvenhurst Avenue and LaMaida Street 4. Reimagine Ventura Boulevard in Woodland Hills 5. Median on Ventura Boulevard in Woodland Hills
b. Review of the DOT Trust Fund No. 523 for the Ventura-Cahuenga Boulevard Corridor
Specific Plan. Action Item
c. Request by the Village at Sherman Oaks BID to allocate a total of $683,473 from Trust Fund 523 for two landscaped medians on Van Nuys Boulevard ($294,944 for median from Hortense Street to Milbank Street and $388,529 for median from Milbank to Moorpark Street) Action Item
d. Proposed Cahuenga Pass Curb Ramps StreetsLA Project. Council District 4 has worked with the Bureau of Street Services (StreetsLA) to identify ADA improvements to be made at the intersections of Cahuenga/Broadlawn and Cahuenga/Oakshire in the Cahuenga Pass, both of which have corners without ADA curb ramps, noncompliant ramps, and sidewalk damage. Broadlawn/Cahuenga is the only controlled crossing in the half mile between Regal Pl and Universal Studios Blvd and has a bus stop, Oakshire/Cahuenga has a bus stop and leads directly to a public park. Improving these intersections would ensure curb ramps for crossings of Cahuenga Blvd from Lankershim to Barham. Cost estimate for the work is $764,000 and we are seeking PRB support for making these needed improvements. Action Item
e. Proposed Funding for Upgrading Ventura Boulevard/Ventura Canyon Crosswalk to PHB/HAWK Council District 4 has obtained an updated cost estimate for improving the existing crosswalk across Ventura Blvd at Ventura Canyon Ave from LADOT. This location currently has overhead flashing yellow beacons, and there is an approved, but unfunded, Traffic Control Report to improve the signalization to a Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon/HAWK. The updated cost estimate for the work is $175,000 and we are seeking PRB support for making these needed improvements. Action Item
f. Discussion with Valley Overlay Amendment Unit to review proposed amendments in response to Council Motion 17-1071-S1.
g. Planning for the June PRB meeting.
* The PRB shall provide an opportunity in open meetings for the public to address items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the PRB. The Chair of the PRB may allocate the number of speakers per subject, the time allotted on each subject, and the time allotted to each speaker. As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. The meeting facility and its parking are wheelchair accessible. Sign language interpreters, Communication Access Real-Time Transcription (CART), Assistive Listening Devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability, you are advised to make your request at least 72 hours prior to the meeting you wish to attend. Due to difficulties in securing Sign Language Interpreters, five or more business days’ notice is strongly recommended. For additional information, please contact Adrineh Melkonian at (818) 978-1301 or [email protected] or Erin Nash at (818) 675-4167 [email protected]
MATERIALS SUBMITTED FOR ANY ABOVE REFERENCED CASES ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE DEPARTMENT OF CITY PLANNING OFFICE AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS.