10 Oct Within the quantitative methodological approach are several research designs. A research design simply provides mor
Within the quantitative methodological approach are several research designs. A research design simply provides more information on how and at what points data will be collected. The decision of design is driven by the research question and purpose of the study. For example, if your aim is to measure the effects of psychoeducation on social work clients, you might take measurements before and after the intervention (pretest-posttest).
Some designs are better than others in terms of validity—the accuracy of the measurement. For this Discussion, you explore threats to internal validity and determine which research design is the best at controlling for these threats.
- Review the Learning Resources on quantitative research.
- Consider internal and external validity, the differences between them, and threats to validity when conducting research.
- Reflect on which quantitative research design controls for all threats to internal validity.
By Day 3
Post your initial response to the following:
- What is the difference between internal and external validity?
- Select two internal validity threats and describe each.
- After examining each category and list of designs, determine which design controls for all threats to internal validity. Explain how this design controls for all threats.
Please use the Learning Resources to support your post (i.e., cite and reference).
By Day 6
Respond to two colleagues by:
- Comparing the threats of internal validity they chose with the ones you chose
- Suggesting ways in which one of their identified threats could be eliminated or its effects reduced when conducting a study
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.