16 Nov Workplace conflict comes in many forms and levels, with issues ranging from as simple as a coworker always interrupting at meetings to far more serious like a co-worker embezzling funds
Workplace conflict comes in many forms and levels, with issues ranging from as simple as a coworker always interrupting at meetings to far more serious like a co-worker embezzling funds from the company. analyze a series of conflicts occurring in your team and provide an opportunity for you to apply the conflict management skills discussed in this unit.
Scenario: Your CEO has asked your team to design a workplace pamphlet to educate all departments on the PUGSS model of conflict management. However, you have a problem. You would like for the whole team to be involved in creating the pamphlet, but your team is dealing with several individual conflicts that could derail the project. You are unable to move forward until their conflicts are resolved.
Applying the leadership concepts, you must analyze the situation and develop a strategy to deal with each team member’s conflict issues so that the project can be completed by the whole team.Begin with identifying each team member’s conflict style based on your analysis of the team member dynamics below. Interpret how each of their styles could affect the team and the project.
- Mr. A.: Does not seem to care about anyone on the team and seems to have very little passion or energy for completing the team assignment.
- Ms. B: Wants to have everyone get along, so she volunteers to help other team members with their work to keep peace in her department. Unfortunately, she is getting none of her own work done.
- Mr. C: Is frustrating everyone else on the team. He refuses to listen to anyone else’s ideas and feels everyone should just get on board with his suggestion so the team can finally get the job done.
- Mrs. D: Notices there are people upset on her team, and she is trying to get everyone to sit down and have a talk so the team can get more done.
- Mr. E: Offered to give up his idea of creating an interactive forum for a more participative PUGSS section on the company website (which you actually thought had the most potential), If Mr. C will give up a part of his plan to have the pamphlets only available in the company lounge and find some middle ground the whole team can agree on.
Next, you will explain your strategy to resolve conflict to allow the team to complete the project. You must:
- Assign one aspect of the PUGSS model to each team member to work on for the pamphlet.
- Determine how you will lead your team and facilitate conflict resolution to help the team work together to create the PUGSS pamphlet for your company. This section should contain a detailed explanation of your conflict management plan with specific actions needed for each team member to overcome their obstacles. For example, how you will follow up on each coworker’s conflict issue in order to help your team stay on track? Be sure to develop a plan to address all conflicts.
Finally, provide a written summary of your team’s final pamphlet that you will present to your CEO. This summary should include a detailed explanation of the PUGSS model and the steps in the PUGSS approach to conflict (with examples for each step). 3 pages
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.