14 Sep Write a brief summary for each reading. Choose one of the following reflective prompts and respond. E
Read the assigned readings for this week:
- Everett, S., & Moyer, R. (2007). “Inquirize” Your Teaching. Science and Children, 44(7), 54-57.
- Vincent, D., Cassel, D., & Milligan, J. (2008). Will it Float? Science and Children, 45(6), 36-39.
After you have completed the readings, include the following in a single discussion post:
- Write a brief (one paragraph) summary for each reading.
- Choose one of the following reflective prompts and respond.
- Everett and Moyer (2007) describe how not all hands-on activities are inquiry activities. Further, they explain how a teacher can use the 5E instructional model to "inquirize" instruction. Think of a hands-on science activity that you have either seen or experienced. Briefly describe that activity and then describe how it could be "inquirized" using the 5E model.
- The "Will it Float" activity is grounded in the science concept of density. What concepts might students already know going into this activity? What conceptual understanding of density would they develop as a result of this 5E activity? Which of the 5E stages explained in this article seems the most important for student learning? Explain your reasoning.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.