14 Nov Write a one-page proposal and include your main topic, any ancillary topics, three to four researched references
Part 1 Proposal – Please read the out line for part 1 . If I hire you for part 1 I will hire you for part 2. I need part 1 ASAP 2-3 days max
This is 2 parts –
1st Part –
This assignment has two components: a proposal and an outline. Submit the outline and proposal as one document as a total of two pages, not including the title and reference page(s).
The one-page proposal must include your main topic, any ancillary topics, three to four researched references (peer-reviewed) that show your proposed topic has academic-based articles available, and any assumptions that you may have concerning your topic as well as possible expected outcomes or conclusions.
The one page outline draft should be high level with the expectation that as you complete additional research, more detailed information may be included on an ongoing basis.
Submit the outline and proposal as one document as a total of two (2) pages not including the title and reference page(s).
Details below – Will need in 2-3 days
2nd part –
The complete and polished course project final paper. The 8 paper must include the following details.
· Introduction and Background
· International Human Resource Strategy
· Comparative Analysis
Please submit by Saturday of Week 8. Saturday of Week 8 is the last day of the term and the last day of the course.
This Course Project is an individual project. As such, your project will provide an in-depth look at how a major multinational company operates overseas in two separate countries. The country comparison project includes a 8 page paper to compare and contrast laws and regulations, mandated compliance issues, demographics, culture, currency, economic and political stability, language, labor relations (unions), HRM policies and practices, HR trends, the likely effects, and the characteristics of the HR department or function of two separate countries. You should select any two countries (within the seven regions listed below) to compare and contrast.
Provide as much insight into, and explanation of, the differences or similarities as possible. Use your understanding of the impact of the contextual factors (see below) on the HR policies and practices to estimate what a country's HR policies and practices are likely to be, just in case you can't find specific information on them. Use this understanding in your discussion of the HR policies and practices each team finds the contextual factors of the countries. Make predictions about future trends toward possible convergence of HR policies and practices. Integrate research from online sources as well as our University's online library ( https://library.devry.edu/)
Links to an external site. to support your ideas and conclusions.
For each country, select a target city to use in your analysis. The following is a list of the seven regions that you can select from:
1. Middle East (i.e., cities in Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia)
2. Asia I (i.e., cities in India, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia)
3. Asia II (i.e., cities in Japan, Korea, China)
4. West Europe (i.e., cities in France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom)
5. East Europe (i.e., cities in Poland, Bulgaria, Russia)
6. Africa (i.e., cities in Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa)
7. Central and South America (i.e., cities in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba)
You have been asked to compare and contrast two city locations within a given geographic region. You will develop a paper regarding the pros and cons of each location from the HR perspective. That is, doing a comparative HR analysis for each city. Ultimately, you will want to put forth its recommendations for a recommended city within the region.
Here are some details that you can include in your research paper:
· Analysis of need/availability of talent (local, third country nationals)
· Legal obligations and concerns affecting HR and labor relations
· Mandated regulatory compliance of the country
· Flexibility of the wage bill (ability to adjust hours and ability to adjust headcount)
· Labor and management relations challenges that impact the decision-making process of global leaders
· Employee Relations
· Staffing and Selection
· Compensation and Benefit Programs
· Affirmative Action (if applicable to the country)
· Competence of workforce (education/training)
· Turnover rates
· Medical and health systems
· Cultural dimensions. How do they affect the practice of HR? How will they affect the functioning of the location?
· The way the organizations are structured in the country
· Political and economic stability, currency exchange issues
· Quality and performance standards to create the best place to work for
· Mechanisms to attract, recruit and select, and retain qualified talent
· Value, empower, motivate, and reward employees
· Generating a cohesive culture when leading the organization's vision and mision
· Ethical concerns regarding hiring, child labor, bribery, etc.
· Salary levels expected by host nationals
· Availability of housing, schools, benefits, etc. for expatriates
· Other compensation and benefit concerns
· Religion and level of orthodoxy
· Other norms of the business community (e.g., greetings, meetings, negotiation)
· Women in business
· Group norms (e.g., individualism/collectivism)
· Level of formality (i.e., deference, hierarchy)
· Value of time and time consciousness
The final paper should be prepared according to DeVry/Keller standards for academic integrity. In addition, each paper should be neatly typed, should use appropriate graphics, and should be approximately 8-10 pages in length, not counting title page, reference page(s) or appendices.
In addition, each paper should be neatly typed, free of grammatical and spelling errors, doubled-space, 12-point font Times New Roman, 1-inch margins, and adheres to current APA guidelines.
Papers will be graded according to the rigor of the questions asked, the research and information provided, how well the questions are answered in the research, and the depth and breadth of their research scope.
Generally speaking, papers that are merely informational are not sufficiently rigorous to show academic understanding and strength. A paper that develops the strategic link between international human resources and global business strategy and follows the business strategy through to the human resources strategy and the specific issues and tactics.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.