09 Jun You are a preschool/young school-age teacher in an early childhood program, and you are excited to te
You are a preschool/young school-age teacher in an early childhood program, and you are excited to teach! This is your opportunity to develop and implement a developmentally appropriate lesson plan with preschool or young school-age children.
Part One – Lesson Plan
Develop an instructional lesson plan for preschool or young school-age children that includes the following:
Group, Setting, and Activity Name:
- Describes the setting and group of children with whom you will implement the lesson plan.
- Provide a name for the activity in the lesson plan.
Rationale – DAP:
- How will this lesson be beneficial for this group of learners?
- What do you know about this group of learners that justifies presenting this lesson content and using these methods?
Rationale – Learning Outcomes:
- What early learning standards/guidelines do you need to consider in the development of your lesson plan?
- What are your objectives for the lesson?
- For example, what will the learner be expected to achieve at the end of the lesson?
- List all materials and preparation needed to carry out the described activities.
- Introduction: How will you introduce to children the purpose of the lesson and motivate them to participate in the activity?
- How will you connect your lesson content to previous knowledge?
- Implementation: Outline your step-by-step process for implementing the lesson.
- Support for All Learners: Based on what you know about your learners – How will you plan to meet the whole group's needs?
- What strategies are present in the plan to ensure that each child can access and fully participate in the lesson? Are you avoiding bias?
- Closure: How will you reflect on this lesson to inform your future teaching?
- Uses correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation in the 2-3-page preschool or young school-age children lesson plan.
Please note: It is recommended that you copy and paste the sections above into a Word document and answer each question in detail.
Part Two – Recording of Lesson Implementation
Using your cell phone or another smart device, record a video (up to 10 minutes maximum) of you implementing your lesson plan or a part of the plan.
Implementing the lesson plan in a live setting is not required. You may choose to record yourself practicing this lesson at home (or even with your family members). Remember, the focus of the video should be on your teaching practices.
If you choose to record your video in a live setting, please maintain confidentiality. Children’s faces should not be present in your video.
- You will submit your completed lesson plan in a Word document and a video file of you implementing the lesson.
- To submit the lesson plan, copy and paste the lesson plan headings and questions (above) into a Word document and answer each question in detail using complete sentences
- To submit your video file, provide a link to your video or submit an MP3 file in a zipped file.
- Upload both the lesson plan and video in one dropbox submission.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.