03 May You have been asked by your administrator to create an article for the early childhood education co
You have been asked by your administrator to create an article for the early childhood education column of your local newspaper. The article is to be written about a specific age group within your program. You are to explain how the Cycle of Knowledge is implemented in curriculum planning with that age group.
Select an age group from below:
- Birth to Two
- Three to Five
- Six to Eight
In this assignment, you will create an article that:
- Explains effective observation techniques to gather information needed for assessment.
- Provides at least one example of an effective observation technique for your selected age group.
- Illustrates how observation informs curriculum planning.
- Provides at least one example of how observation informs curriculum planning for your selected age group.
- Discusses the purpose of reflection in observation and assessment.
- Provides at least one example of how you currently or plan to implement reflection in your classroom.
- Meets the following general requirements:
- Title for Article
- Typed, double-space (approx. 1 full page)
- Follows the conventions of appropriate grammar, spelling, and writing.
Explains effective observation techniques to gather information needed for assessment.
PROVIDES AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE of an effective observation technique for your selected age group.
Illustrates how observation informs curriculum planning.
PROVIDES AT LEAST ONE EXAMPLE of how observation informs curriculum planning for your selected age group.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.