10 Sep you will bring together all the aspects of leadership that you have examined and discussed in this course to evalu
For this assignment, you will bring together all the aspects of leadership that you have examined and discussed in this course to evaluate your own leadership qualities and create a portrait of the health care professional and leader you aspire to be.
Writing in the third person is customary in academic writing. However, for this assignment, you may write in the first person.
Write a 6–8 page (excluding cover and reference pages) personal leadership portrait in which you address the following:
- Evaluate your personal approach to health care leadership.
- Identify the leadership and emotional intelligence characteristics you already possess.
- Analyze your strengths and limitations (areas for development).
- Analyze your ability to apply emotional intelligence in your personal approach to health care leadership.
- Compare your leadership characteristics with a predominant leadership style and its application to professional practice.
- Assess other leadership styles you might integrate into your skills repertoire to enhance your effectiveness as a leader and manage change in health care.
- Explain how your personal approach to health care leadership facilitates interprofessional relationships, community engagement, and change management.
- Consider interprofessional relationships with staff, community agencies, organizations, and other stakeholders.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses related to interprofessional relationships, community engagement, and change management.
- Consider how emotional intelligence could facilitate interprofessional relationships, community engagement, and change management.
- Evaluate best practices for interprofessional communications, and compare your communication skills and attributes to those best practices.
- Explain how professional ethical leadership principles and/or professional codes of ethics can be applied to professional practice.
- Identify the relevant professional ethical leadership principles for your discipline (public health, health administration, or nursing).
- Evaluate best practices for developing an ethical culture in the workplace.
- Explain how health care leaders can address diversity and inclusion.
- What do diversity and inclusion mean to you within the context of population health as a leader in the field?
- Explain the importance of diversity and inclusion to effective leadership.
- For example, cultivating good employee and community relations.
- How does an effective leader develop a diverse and inclusive workplace (strategies, best practices)?
- How do diversity and inclusion contribute to health care quality and service to the community?
- What best practices would you recommend to address issues of diversity and inclusion?
- Explain how scholar-practitioners contribute to leadership and professional development in the field of health care.
- Define scholar-practitioner, in your own words.
- Explain the importance of critical thinking to scholar-practitioners.
- Evaluate the influence of scholar-practitioners on health care leadership and professional development.
- Explain the importance of scholar-practitioners to professional practice. Consider their value in:
- Expanding the knowledge base.
- Applying new and existing knowledge, research, and scholarship to solve real-world problems.
- Improving health care quality and safety.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.