30 Apr You will write a 4 p in the current APA forma
Case Study Assignment Instructions
You will write a 4 p in the current APA format that focuses on 2 case studies from each week’s reading. Each paper must include at least 4 references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. Each week there is a different set of cases for you to review. You must review them separately following the instructions below:
- State the facts of the case
- What happened in this case?
- Who are the parties?
- What motivated the parties to take this action?
- List the facts by level of importance.
- Discuss the Issue: Discuss the issues or problems presented by the case. The legal issue is the question of law on which resolution of the case turns. An issue should be presented in the form of a question. While most cases revolve around a legal issue, you should also consider issues of public policy, values in conflict, and practical reality. For example, a case study involving abortion might involve the following issues:
- Legal: Is abortion legal? If so, under what circumstances?
- Public Policy: Should abortion be legal? Why or why not?
- Values in Conflict: Which value is more important, a woman's right to privacy or an unborn child's right to life? Why?
- Practical: What are the options open to someone faced with an unwanted pregnancy? Where can someone in this situation go for help and advice?
- Discuss the Arguments: Now that you have defined the facts and issues, develop and discuss the arguments that can be made for each of the various points of view. For example, what are the arguments, both Pro and Con, for each point of view, which side provides the most compelling argument, and why, and what are the consequences?
- Biblical Integration and Technology: Look at each of these cases from a from a Christian and Technology prospective. How do these cases and their decisions impact Christianity, Technology, and society? If the impact is negative, what recommendations would you make to overcome that impact? Finally, provide explanations to problems associated with health information technology.
- Conclusion: Each of these cases has a court ruling. Do you agree with the court’s decision (why or why not?).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.