06 Apr your Instructor will have assigned you an anxiety disorder, which will be your focus for your initial pos
your Instructor will have assigned you an anxiety disorder, which will be your focus for your initial post for this Discussion. MINE (PTSD)
1. Explain the difference between an adjustment disorder and anxiety disorder (PTSD). Provide examples to illustrate your rationale
2. Explain the diagnostic criteria for your assigned anxiety disorder.
3. Explain the evidenced-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacologic treatment for your assigned anxiety disorder.
- Support your rationale with references to the Learning Resources or other academic resource.
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Chapter 9, “Anxiety Disorders” (pp. 387–417)
- Chapter 11, “Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders” (pp. 437–451)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.