23 Sep Your older clinic patient is being seen today as a follow-up for a 2-day history of pneumonia.
• Question 1 Your older clinic patient is being seen today as a follow-up for a 2-day history of pneumonia. The patient continues to have a productive cough, shortness of breath, and lethargy and has been spending most of the day lying in bed. You should begin the chest examination by:
• Question 2 Facial muscle or tongue weakness may result in:
• Question 3 The foramen ovale should close:
• Question 4 The adnexa of the uterus are composed of the:
• Question 5 While examining a 30-year-old woman, you note that one breast is slightly larger than the other. In response to this finding, you should:
• Question 6 You are inspecting the genitalia of an uncircumcised adult male. The foreskin is tight and cannot be easily retracted. You should:
• Question 7 Which cranial nerves are usually evaluated during the examination of the eyes?
• Question 8 If pitting edema is unilateral, you would suspect occlusion of a:
• Question 9 Darian is a 14-year-old adolescent who states his right testicle has a soft swollen mass. The testicle is not painful upon palpation. The right inguinal canal is without masses. The mass does transilluminate with a penlight. This collection of symptoms is consistent with:
• Question 10 Diabetic peripheral neuropathy will likely produce:
• Question 11 Ulnar deviation and boutonniere deformities are characteristic of:
• Question 12 When assessing a 17-year-old for nuchal rigidity, you gently raise his head off the examination table. He involuntarily flexes his hips and knees. To confirm your suspicions associated with this positive test, you would also perform a test for the _____ sign.
• Question 13 The reliability of health-related findings and observations is the responsibility of the:
• Question 14 Throughout the history and physical examination, the clinician should:
• Question 15 One of the most important aspects to consider in the orthopedic screening examination is:
• Question 16 Temporalis and masseter muscles are evaluated by:
• Question 17 Which of the following statements is true regarding the examination of peripheral arteries? • Question 18 A finding that is indicative of osteoarthritis is:
• Question 19 A 40 yr old female presents to the clinic with complaints of low back and buttock pain. Pt states the buttock pain radiates from one side to the other. On examination, the patient is noted to have limited ROM of the shoulders, chest wall, hips, and knees. Upon xray, you find gross postural changes and there is a severe deformity of the vertebral column.
What is the most likely diagnosis for this patient?
• Question 20 At your first meeting with a patient, it is usually best to say:
• Question 21 Which medical condition would exclude a person from sports participation?
• Question 22 Normal changes of the aging brain include:
• Question 23 Adrian Thompson is a 19-year-old girl who presents to the clinic with complaints of severe, acute chest pain. Her mother reports that Andrian, apart from occasional sinus infections, Andrian is not prone to respiratory problems. What potential risk factor is most important to assess with regards to Adrian’s current problem? :
• Question 24 A positive straight leg raise test usually indicates:
• Question 25 A common finding in markedly obese and pregnant women is:
• Question 26 You are reviewing an ECG of a 43 year old new patient. The patient has a history of second-degree heart block. The ECG shows the PR interval is increases with each beat until a QRS is dropped. What is this type of block called?
• Question 27 The rectal past medical history of all patients should include inquiry about:
• Question 28 Inspection of the scrotum should reveal:
• Question 29 You are performing a two-point discrimination test as part of a well physical examination. The area with the ability to discern two points in the shortest distance is the:
• Question 30 When conducting a geriatric assessment, basic activities of daily living (ADLs) include:
• Question 31 Breath sounds normally heard over the trachea are called:
• Question 32 The spread of the impulse through the ventricles (ventricular depolarization) is depicted on the ECG as the:
• Question 33 Palpation of a normal prostate in an older adult is likely to feel:
• Question 34 If your patient has nipple discharge, you will most likely need a:
• Question 35 When palpating breast tissue, the examiner should use the _____ at each site.
• Question 36 It is especially important to test for ankle clonus if:
• Question 37 For purposes of examination and communication of physical findings, the breast is divided into:
• Question 38 You are initially evaluating the equilibrium of Ms. Q. You ask her to stand with her feet together and arms at her sides. She loses her balance. Ms. Q. has a positive:
• Question 39 A patient in the deepest coma would be scored a _____ on the Glasgow Coma Scal
• Question 40 During a routine prenatal visit, Ms. T. was noted as having dependent edema, varicosities of the legs, and hemorrhoids. She expressed concern about these symptoms. You explain to Ms. T. that her enlarged uterus is compressing her pelvic veins and her inferior vena cava. You would further explain that these findings:
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.