14 Sep Your work as a contract employee for a U.S. based company that develops gaming software. Having been there for year
Your work as a contract employee for a U.S. based company that develops gaming software. Having been there for years, and going into the office five days a week for usually more than forty hours a week, you were inspired by the various projects you have worked on and in your spare time, using company equipment, you work on your own side project – an app that would give gamers an edge. You know that your company’s business partners would be very enthusiastic about this new product, and you would probably make a great profit; in fact, you might be able to retire! You decide to reach out to these business relationships to see who might have interest.
- Review the situation and conduct scholarly research on employment law. Upon review of the given business situation, create an infographic that evaluates employment law utilizing both federal and state regulations (students should use their own state of residence regulations for the project).
- Address the following:
- Distinguish between full-time, part-time, at-will, and contract employment statuses, and state which status reflects your employment position in this company.
- What federal, state and international laws explain the rights, responsibilities and protections of employees and employers in the employment relationship?
- What are the property rights of employees and employers for inventions as provided in federal intellectual property laws?
- Use at least three credible sources. These should be cited and in APA format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.